HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA 3: SUMMER VACATION

    I never thought I would be writing a review for HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA 3 and I never thought I would be seeing it on it's preview night like I do for big blockbuster movies. Nevertheless, here I am to tell you that this third entry in the film series is the best of the bunch and one of this summer's nicer surprises.
   HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA 3: SUMMER VACATION as Dracula (voiced by Adam Sandler) and his hotel staff/family/friends going on a cruise to the Bermuda Triangle courtesy of his daughter, Mavis (voiced by Selena Gomez). Once on the cruise ship, he meets and falls in love at first sight with the Captain of the cruise ship, Erika (voiced by Kathryn Kahn), but the potential romance is threatened by a secret that Erika is keeping hidden for personal reasons.
   If you've seen the previous two HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA films then you pretty much know what to expect-lots of bathroom humor. However, this time, I found that the third time is the charm. Director Genndy Tartakovsky has created, along with his animators, a colorful,fast paced, witty and very charming third outing. I had a smile on my face and a few giggles here and there, throughout the almost 90 minute run time. The animation and visuals are fun to watch. The humor matches the rapid pacing of the story and animation. Take the kids and have a good time at the movies with this surprisingly good threequel.
   I give HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA 3: SUMMER VACATION a B+.
Image result for hotel transylvania 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review: DADDY'S HOME 2

Movie Review: WINCHESTER (PG-13)

LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK (4-25-18)