BIRDMAN Review

After viewing BIRDMAN, the Oscar nominated film starring Michael Keaton, Edward Norton and Emma Stone, I am left speechless. This is a film unlike anything that I've seen before. It runs the gambit of emotions. At one point the movie is one of the worst films I've ever seen. Just when I'm about to give up, it gets interesting, then strange,then engrossing,weird,inspiring and shocking. Never have I seen a film that contains just about every thought that I've had about other movies I've seen in the past.
  BIRDMAN is not a film for everyone. It is a film that cannot be described. It has to be seen to believe and then afterwards, I'm not quite sure what I've seen. IT's one of those films that people will love or hate with a passion.
Out of 4 stars, I give BIRDMAN ****.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review: DADDY'S HOME 2

Movie Review: WINCHESTER (PG-13)

LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK (4-25-18)